Thursday, July 7, 2011

Presentable

Soon I will no longer be embarrassed to invite people over to our apartment!  Very soon!

Progress:

I replaced the cover for the futon and got some cheap pillows.

I ordered (and picked up) my photo prints from Costco and marked up the layout with paper on the walls. 11 4x6, 22 8x10 and 3 11x14...  I'm glad my brother sells awesome framing for a living.


Not necessarily apartment related, but Ava was excitedly watching crows out the back bedroom window and chirping at them.

When I post the draft of "Welcome Dinner" (I'm still not sold on that title), do you guys want me to highlight the text or no?

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. No preference on highlighting.

    Title options: Korean Dinner, Welcome to Korea,... To increase the kicker at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apartment looking good, Ava likes her birds. I like Peters Welcome to Korea, but I like your Welcome dinner as well. I can't think of something catchy with Dinner and Korea in the title. So I am no help. Can't wait to read it, and I don't need it highlighted.

    ReplyDelete