Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Weekend

This weekend was the best.  

Tuesday: Volunteering and date night with Ian.
Wednesday: Seaside mini-vacation with Rob, Danie, Grant and Audrey.
Thursday: Impromptu hang out with our neighbors and their friends who are working fervently to get a job in Korea.

I also ordered our camping stuff (all from Campmor, thanks Peter! They had great deals and intelligent reviews.).

Tomorrow I am back at the 'flix.  I'm working 7am-8pm.  Whew.  Saturday, as well. Overtime pays $21/hour, so that helps.

I am so excited for the 31st-4th (that's when we're going on our anniversary camping trip).  I'm going to pretend we don't have jobs and are living the lives of renegades.

How was your ...week?  I guess it wasn't your weekend.

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. My week has been hot hot hot and full of packing and painting. Not nearly as much fun as yours. Not even close really. More packing tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully the heat will subside so I don't sweat my face off doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7am-8pm, all at Netflix? How can you even think straight by the end of the day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to finally hang out with you neighbors, how weird is that , that they are trying to go to work in Korea. You can share your wisdom! Have a good day at work.

    My week has been work, and planning the Bali/Gili Island trip!

    ReplyDelete