Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Flog

Yesterday, my phone auto corrected my Facebook status to say that I would be flogging tonight instead of blogging.  Ha.  I'm sorry I've had late nights the past few days and I've been away from blogger.

Yesterday I went to Costco and got a new prescription and two new pairs of glasses.  The whole shebang cost $270, which is about 50% of what I (my mom) paid for my last single pair of glasses; I'm pretty stoked about it. I've never had two pairs of frames before.  I think I'll have my sunglasses filled there soon.

Today was my mini vacation in Seaside with Rob, Danie and the kids.  It was such a good day.  I took a photos every hour for the 18 hours that I have been awake, plus 34 others.  I've uploaded the pictures (my netbook has an sd reader, yea!) and I will put them here tomorrow morning.

I'm sun tired, so I'm going to pass out now.

Good night!

1 comment: