Sunday, June 26, 2011

Yesterday's Hour by Hour

Grant's birthday party...  I'm trying to get better at this, but I still missed a couple of hours.

7am- Kitties.

8am- Kitty hair.  I lint roll our bed a few times a week and it's always at least 5 sheets.  Ick.

9am- Ouch.  I ate pavement on my run and tore my running pants.

10am... Clean.  I believe I was in the shower and then I probably put on clothes.

11am- Lies.  I did not have time to finish folding the laundry like I said I would.

12pm- Delicious... I ordered a bagel with vegan cream cheese and tomatoes from Seven Virtues and then headed to Rob's.

1pm- Transformers.

2pm- Lawn darts.

3pm- Party.

4pm- Presents.  Rob did his best to write down the gifters' names as the kids made a vulture circle around the gifts.

5pm- Clean up.

6pm- After party.  Ain't no party like an Audrey party.

7pm- Roll out.  Rob and Ian try to help the kids transform the... Transformers.

8pm- Mountain.  I tried, but driving took precedence.  

9pm- Eat.  We ate vegan Vietnamese at Vegetarian House.

10pm- Smoking.  This display was inside Safeway.

11pm- Feed us.

Then it was off to bed!  Hey, just like now!

Good night.

2 comments: