Sunday, June 12, 2011

Capitalization

Dear McDonald's marketing executives,

If you're going to put a period at the end of a statement, please capitalize the first letter.



photos sourced from Google images

Your disgusting company is destroying the health of our nation; leave our literacy alone.

Thank you,
An overtired, concerned citizen

****

I get cranky when I've been up for 17 hours.

In other news, does anyone have any tips on keeping cats from being too rough with each other?  We're not home when it happens, but Ava's other eye is swollen now and I've seen them play fight so I know that Satchmo has a pension for biting eyeballs.  I'm concerned about any potential damage down the road, but I don't know what to do.




4 comments:

  1. Wow, these signs boarder on offensive to me. I must say if they think they are being edgy with the advertising, it is not working. You should email McDonald's your comments.

    And poor Ava, Satchmo goes for the eyeballs, all Godfrey did was go for the juggler. I would call the vet to see if she has any sugestions

    ReplyDelete
  2. On McDonalds, maybe they are leaving off the beginning of the sentence, and just showing the last half. For example, maybe the entire sentence was "Go ahead, be an asshole and go to McDonalds and open your snack hole." ...But there wasn't enough room on the billboard for all that.

    As for the cats, are they the same or opposite sexes, I've forgotten? Anyway, probably arguing over who is going to be alpha. You could try castrating the male, I guess.

    Also might try separate feed stations at opposite ends of the apt. Just a random thought -- I have no experience to justify it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satchmo is a male and Ava a female. Both are 'fixed.' They do have separate food and water bowls, but in the same room. It's mostly in play (which turns from play into violence) that I see this. Now Satchmo is rubbing his but on our carpet, so I need to figure out if he needs to be wormed. I haven't seen anything in the litterbox, so I'm not sure what's going on with that. Oh, pet ownership.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how annoying... four bucks *eye roll* its call paying for a quality item

    ReplyDelete