Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gluttony

Mondays are not only long, but I usually far exceed my intended caloric intake on these days, too.  I got super hungry this afternoon, caved and bought a Clif Builder bar out of the vending machine.  I don't suggest them.

Here's a picture of Ian eating his taco pizza creation:


It's onions, olives, jalapenos green peppers, garlic and cheddar.  Then, once it's out of the oven, you top it with fresh lettuce and tomatoes.  He wants to put it on the menu with chorizo for those who are so inclined.

I hope it's clear in the morning so that we can have our run outside.

Alright.  Hay time.  Good night!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds tasty to me. I mean the taco pizza, not the Clif bar. Not sure how good the taco pizza is for your jaw joints, though. Maybe it needs to be folded into a calzone shape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of which, a place I used to frequent in Berkeley years ago used to make chocolate crepes that were most excellent. I wonder what would happen if you made a chocolate calzone for dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate calzone sounds quite yummy. The taco pizza is a great idea. looks yummy as well. You are up for so many hours on monday, no wonder your calorie intake is a little higher

    ReplyDelete