Friday, June 17, 2011

Little Things

Our bookshelves have been purged and cleansed.



I really need a camera...

Our apartment should soon look like a place where adults dwell.  By the way, bookends are surprisingly difficult to locate.  I asked someone on the floor at Target if they had any and he responded with something like, "Geez, that's not really common anymore."  What? I'm pretty sure people still have bookshelves, even if they've all gone Kindle.  Bookstores have them, but they're ornate and pricey.  I found ours at Ikea for about two bucks a pair.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Staples has book ends. We are so bookend crazy at the store that I don't actually think about where you buy them. Usually I just stack some books and use that stack as a book end.
    Oh, and being an adult is so over rated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, you should of given a before picture for impact. what a dramatic difference. I never really imagined book ends to be elusive.

    ReplyDelete