Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fronday Long-day

Mondays make me crazy:

-Netflix 7am-6pm
-drive 40 minutes in rush hour traffic (it's only about 13 miles)
-Oasis 7pm-11:30pm

Phew.  By the end of the night, I barely know where I am.  I can be found just staring at the sanitizer waiting to take dishes out of it.

A group of kids came in to do a review of the shop.  They're starting a zine that's dedicated to pizza.  I don't know much else about it.  Ian is convinced that they were thinking that they'd get it for free because they were doing a review.  I told him that no one thinks that.  Paying for a meal is a part of the review process. The kids seemed to like the food, so if I ever get a hold of a copy of the hypothetical zine, I hope to see a favorable feature.

I'm super tired, so I'm going to hit the hay.

Good night, guys!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a long day for sure. Hope you got some good sleep. What is a Zine? Never heard of it, though that does not mean much. Hope the revue is good, kids can sometimes be dumb asses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legitimate reviewers don't tell the place that they are doing a review, at least not until after the meal. So, maybe they are real and dumb, or just dumb, or maybe real dumb. (Cari: zine = magazine, usually online.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the kids were just a harmless group of friends. It's just a fun thing they're doing. I'm not really concerned with it being legit; it made the evening interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete