Friday, April 22, 2011

Day One

This will be short and sweet because I am beat.

After work today (I didn't manage to get it off) I went straight to Oasis.  I met some of the staff... Lauren, Joel and Tyson.  I think, I suck at names.  Everyone was friendly and capable.  I did the dishes.  A lot.  I hate dishes.  

In my apartment, I can choose to eat applesauce out of a mug if I run out of bowls.  Not so much in a restaurant.  So, I didn't really mind doing them.  Plus, there's a machine.

(We don't really get to the point where we run out of dishes... it happened once.)

Did I mention I was tired?  This will be an interesting venture, for sure.

Long story short, I'm really happy with our investment.  It feels good to be there.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like a whirlwind day. It was Friday night, so you were probably busy. Get some rest! And I know how much you hate to do the dishes. LOL

    ReplyDelete