Thursday, March 24, 2011

Are you there, Spring? It's me, Casey.

Today was a horrible, cold, rainy day.  It poured from late morning to late afternoon.

I only accomplished two things today:  

1) I made it to personal training at 7.  But, I didn't stick around for my run (then Zumba) like I normally do afterwards.

2)  I talked to Andrea for about an hour via Facebook chat.  It was rad times.  She'll be visiting here in August.  I'm stoked.

This lack of activity was partly due to the crummy, no good, depressing weather.  Also, we didn't get back from Rob's until 2:30 last night and I got up at 6:30.  So, that was a factor as well.  Ian and I hung out and watched Netflix all day.  It was grand.

You may wonder why, as a Pacific Northwesterner, I'm letting the weather get me down.   Well, just yesterday it was sunny and warm enough to wander about with a light sweater.



Sigh.  I want to go on a trip.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my, the Cherry Blossoms look amazing. We don't even have so much as a inkling of anything on the trees but bare gray branches. It was cold here today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, last week was in the 60's here, and now we are expecting snow flurries all weekend. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free to come visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel any better, it is currently raining here in "sunny" california, and it has rained 24 of the 26 days in March so far.

    ReplyDelete