Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Split Personalities

Ever since returning from Korea, I've noticed that my musical taste has fractured into a few distinct sets.  I used to be a bit of a one trick pony and I never quite made it out of the early 90s; that's funny, because I was hardly there to begin with.  Blame my big brother.

I mostly use Pandora these days (an app that let's you create your own stations based on songs or artists and learns your preferences as you use it).  I haven't picked up my iPod in ages.

So, here is a sampling of what I've been listening to and when I choose to listen to it.

Around the house: "Lily Allen Radio"

Lily Allen, The Fear (and the most British dress ever)



Running: "Katy Perry Radio"

Katy Perry, Hot N' Cold (I wish I would have worn hot pants and pink fishnets to our wedding...)

(sorry about the ad)

Favorite band of all time: "Foo Fighters Radio"

Foo Fighters, Everlong (this, my friends, is a music video)

2 comments:

  1. I liked the Foo Fighters, but the others not so much. And Pink hot pants at your wedding would have been awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up for the waiting list on that dress.

    ReplyDelete