Thursday, May 12, 2011

BeWon Restaurant

Ian and I went to a Korean restaurant called BeWon for dinner tonight.  Wednesday is Ian's only day off, so it's our date night.  I took all the photos with my phone, so my apologies for the quality.  Also, I'm blogging from my new netbook!  Woot!

IMAG0194.jpg

It was pretty swanky.

IMAG0195.jpg

Makkeoli, Korean rice wine.

IMAG0198.jpg

Japchae, sweet potato glass noodles and veggies.

IMAG0199.jpg

Banchan, side dishes served with full meals.

IMAG0200.jpg

My bibimbap (sans egg) before the great mix up.

IMAG0201.jpg

Post mix up!

IMAG0202.jpg

Delicious.

All in all, it was very good, but too pricey.  Maybe we're used to the 4,000 won (about 3.90) bibimbap in Jecheon, but 11.95 per bowl seemed a little steep.  But, it was really fun and I'm sure we'll keep the place in mind for special nights.

Ian and I will be bringing home our new family member tomorrow night and I'll be sure to share some photos of him.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment