Friday, September 16, 2011

Poor Ava

I didn't do any writing today.  I also did not go for a run.

Instead, I took Ava to the vet.  She has an ear infection.

She's a pretty sad little girl right now.  Super mopey.  She did very well at the vet's office, though.

Twice weekly cleanings and four medicated drops in each ear twice a day and she should be good as new in a few weeks.


Sad Ava in her box waiting for the doctor.

I'm probably going over to a PCC campus tomorrow to take my placement tests (I'm trying to get into a Korean class at the community college), but I don't feel prepared.  I also don't want to have to take them, as I've graduated university... So, I'm not sure how much writing I'll get done.  My class starts on the 27th, so I'd better get these tests done soon, if I don't do them tomorrow.  I can't register until I take them.

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. good luck on your tests, you will do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, it turns out that I don't have to take them to enroll in the Korean class, as its noncredited. Ha.

    ReplyDelete