Saturday, September 17, 2011

Inactivity

Motivation. Want to.  Energy. Productivity. Ambition.

Whatever you want to call it, I am lacking.

I am so tired all the time.  Even on "short" shift days I have a hard time doing anything before work.  I'm always thinking about getting ready to go and I feel too rushed to do much else.

Ava is feeling better.  She's more alert and interested in attention.  Her ears are still pretty red, though.  We give her treats after her ear drops to take the edge off.

We are watching C.S.A. The Confederate States of America. It's pretty funny, I recommend it.

Well, I don't have much else to post since I haven't written a sentence of fiction or otherwise.

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. If you're not already doing so, you might want to make sure you're getting enough B12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter is correct, I am pretty sure you don't get enough since it is mostly obtained by eating meat. You can buy a B12 supplement, and it is cheap. Better yet you should take a B 100 supplement.

    Glad Ava is feeling a little better. The treat thing is a great idea! Good job

    ReplyDelete