Thursday, September 15, 2011

Goals!

I don't feel like I've done a very good job with this blog.  Posts are infrequent and random.  Now, I'm thinking it's time to use it for its intended purpose.

I'm out of practice and I've become pretty lazy.  Diary posts are easy things to bust out.  I need to write more essays, poems and stories.  So, that's what I will be doing.

Sure, I'll still write diary posts.  I'm hoping for one or two drafts of a fiction piece or essay a week.  I'll be starting an essay tomorrow.

Here are a couple of pictures from the Portland Saturday Market:

Pretty flowers...

The man in pink.  He dances around and hopes you pay him for it.  Ian said he ended up in front of Oasis one day.

The little owl that I got for my purse.  I haven't named him yet, but he was hand made!

Alright.  I'll have either a draft of some sort tomorrow.

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. you will find your mojo and your pace, just be kind to yourself and your creative juices will flow.

    Love the little owl.

    So happy to hear you will be posting on a regular basis, I love your writing, and yes, I know I am slightly biased. Does not change the fact you are good at it

    ReplyDelete