Thursday, January 13, 2011

Puzzle Pieces

Things are coming along nicely in our apartment, so I thought that I would share some of the progress.  Keep in mind that each of these photos is extremely contrived.  It's still chaos in here, but I moved it around a bit to allow the place to show it's potential.








Be sure to knock on wood, but I'm confident we'll be done (painting and all) when February rolls around.  We'll be ready for our housewarming party in time for Ian's birthday (2/24), so they'll coincide nicely.  I'm starting to feel pretty good about things around here.  It's been difficult because I haven't wanted to be in our apartment at all.  Also, friends are starting to feel a little weird about my unwillingness to have anyone over.  Time is of the essence.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm loving it! That couch is awesome! Wherever did you get it? It looks sort of IKEAish to me. And yay for bookshelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking very nicely put together. I love the card and what-not holder in the entryway. It's coming together , good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The couch is totally IKEA. We have a lot of IKEA stuff, so we're trying to round it out with some vintage/antique stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Glad I checked in. It's looking good. Love the couch!

    ReplyDelete