Friday, August 12, 2011

It's Alive!

I've been away forever!

I don't have much time, as I am posting from Oasis (where I live now).

But, I wanted to give you a few photos from our little camping trip.  Our mini vacation turned out to be a bit boring because there wasn't enough to do and virtually no vegetarian (let alone vegan) food.

Oreos and beer.  That's mostly what we subsisted on for a few days.  Don't judge.

It felt good to carry my ruck sack again.

 Ian is king of the beach.

Two years.  Oh my goodness.

Beer and fire.

"Toasted" bagels for brekky.  Really, it was more like they were smoked because the grate didn't fit all the way across.

We went whale watching, but the fog wouldn't lift.  So... we went fog watching.

Jesus loves you and wonders if you'd like to buy a t-shirt.

And lastly:

Ben is here!  That's him in Pioneer Square drinking some broth that came with his chicken and rice.  Food carts!

Alright.  Hopefully, I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. How'd the camping gear work out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the tent and sleeping bags for warmth? Did you do smore's at least? sorry it was kind of a boring

    ReplyDelete